Monday, May 16, 2005

LOST 2KG IN 4 DAYS

There is this Weight Loss program that Alfred is undergoing (started on Wed, 11th). He lost 2 kg in 4 days! Still going on strong, don't pray pray!

Basically he stays off carb the first week and maintains a high protein diet, takes peanuts and yoghurt as snacks. The second week he is allowed fruits and then back to very little carb. His progress is monitored via smses sent to him by the company that he purchased the WL program from.He was given a little book (similar to the size of the 555 note book those days when your grandmother gave it to the bread vendor to record all her purchases) that contains Menus - suddenly this book became an all important book; he takes it with him everywhere.

Remember I said I only got to sleep at 5am at Millie's? That fella called me up just before 8am: "Where is my Book?" and "I can't find my book". Bengang or not?

1 comment:

Selina Wing said...

congrats, ur husband, Albert!! ^_^ u sure happy