Saturday, April 12, 2008

BIRTHDAY WISHES FOR THE OVER-40s

It was Betty's birthday on April 11 and this was Millie's text message to her - I have to share this with you because, firstly, it is true (the part about our health) and secondly, Millie and I had a good laugh over it:-

"Hi Betty, so how many tables are you having for your 'tai sau' (birthday bash). I wish you many, many happy years; not just on your life, but your internal spare parts. *@%# man! We are all growing old so fast so we better hope our spare parts can last for another 30years! Nowadays all *@%#ing birthday wishes are no longer for handbags or cash or good food but asking God to take care of our spare parts! That being said, I only think of God on my birthdays, other days, no !*@%#!!!Nam mo oli tau fud! I think Buddha will also tell me this la: *@%# you too, Millie!".

1 comment:

Betty said...

Thank you so much for that lame birthday wishes and thanks God i am not over 40 yet...for you people out there who are over 40s...don't screw up with your spare parts too much 'k. Eat more 'yin woh' and 'sweet kwap'...everything gonna be OK ..........cheers